Wincro Metal Industries Ltd is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of those persons working under our control and will establish the necessary systems to ensure this commitment. We also undertake the necessary actions to meet all our relevant legal obligations and any other requirement that relates to the organisations activities.
The Company is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment with the objective of minimising the number of instances of accidents and illnesses.
The company will, so far as is reasonably practicable, pay particular attention to:
- Ensuring that our employees, and others under our control, work in safe conditions and also ensuring that adequate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work are provided.
- Ensuring safe means of access to and egress from the workplace is provided.
- Providing and maintaining equipment and systems of work that are safe.
- Providing suitable arrangements for ensuring health and safety in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Providing such information, instruction, training, and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of our employees and others under our control.
To achieve these requirements, this policy is supported by a documented Health and Safety Management System comprising of an organisational structure, responsibilities and management arrangements. It is the responsibility of the Company to ensure the successful implementation of the Health and Safety Management System, and as such the system will be subject to regular monitoring to ensure that our improving performance continues.