As we are all aware, unprecedented measures are being implemented across the globe to prevent the further outbreak and spread of COVID-19.
Wincro Metal Industries Ltd takes these measures extremely seriously and we are doing everything within our power to ensure the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the wider community.
We are taking precautions to maintain the health of our employees by following the Government’s COVID-19 guidance for employers. This includes restrictions on travel and, where possible, staff working from home to reduce the risk of potential spread of the virus.
We continually monitor advice issued by World Health Organisation (WHO), Public Health England (PHE), the Government and the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
We wish to assure you we’ll be working diligently to meet all orders and requested dates and do our utmost to keep any disruption to a minimum. As a well-established manufacturer, we are well placed with a dedicated workforce and robust supply chain to ensure continuity of service. Additionally,
- Wincro carries large stocks of raw materials
- obtained from a global suppliers, and expects no major restrictions in supplies.
- We have assessed the possible threats to our supply chain, both directly and indirectly, by engaging with our suppliers regarding both people and the material control mitigation methods they have employed.
- Issued improved health and safety procedures to ensure all staff are aware of the virus and what to do if they think they may have it.
- Provided alternative communication channels and ceased all non-essential face to face meetings (internal and external).
Given the unpredictability of events such as these we will continue to closely monitor the situation in order to be able to take immediate, necessary measures to guarantee continuity of production and product delivery.
In the event of an issue affecting our workplace we will follow local Government and NHS Trust advice and guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees.